Dear Fellow Motorhomer,
September is one of the most popular months for motorhome travel, a time when good weather can be enjoyed in many great locations. Currently GB Motorhome Tours have 50 motorhomes travelling on continental tours. In central Europe there is the Swiss Magic tour taking place, in the Mediterranean the Sardinia tour and in Eastern Europe the Romania & Bulgaria tour; all of which are enjoying fantastic touring weather of warm sunny days combined with comfortably cool nights.
Camping in Transylvania – Romania & Bulgaria tour September 2019
Camping in Switzerland – Swiss Magic tour September 2019
For continued great weather into the winter months our Canary Islands tour offers you the opportunity of travelling with warm sunny days throughout January, February & March as we tour four of the islands. Enjoy 70 nights on Tenerife, La Palma, La Gomera & Gran Canary – all in your own motorhome.
Before the UK winter starts GB Motorhome Tours have a weekend get together taking place over the weekend of 1-3 November 2019. There is a full weekend of included events taking place along with 2 nights camping at Camper UK’s own park (note hook-ups are not available and use of own motorhome facilities are required).
Friday 1st November
- Arrive on site at a time to suit yourself
- Early evening GB Motorhome Tours drinks reception
- Fish & Chip van on site (payable locally)
- Evening entertainment in Camper UK marquee with cheap bar and proceeds going to charity
Saturday 2nd November
- Shuttle transport between campsite and Camper UK in Lincoln with discounts available on all accessories
- Evening dinner for all
- Entertainment in Camper UK marquee again with cheap bar and proceeds going to charity
- Firework display
Sunday 3rd November
- Bacon rolls for GB Motorhome Tours guests
- Depart in your own time
(Some events are weather dependent and may be subject to amendments)
It is also possible to arrive on Thursday 31st October (additional £5 payable), where Tour Directors from GB Motorhome Tours will be there to welcome you.
We hope to see you soon.
Nurcan & Kevin, Sue & Ron, Chris & Alan, Liz & Dave, Cheryl & John