Dear Fellow Motorhomer,
GB Motorhome Tours currently have 16 motorhomes away on the Canary Islands tour, where it is possible to holiday in spring like conditions even at this time of year. Being 2,000 miles south of the UK, means the winter is left behind. Another advantage of being this far south at this time of year, is that much longer days are enjoyed, compared to the UK and mainland Europe.
Camping Punta del Hidalgo, Tenerife 18/02/2023
Whilst the Canary Islands are spring like in the winter, rain can sometimes be experienced and this can produce some wonderfully colourful rainbows as the sun shines against the rain.
La Palma, Canary Islands tour February 2023
The Canary Islands tour is the first in the 2023 tours programme, which runs all the way through to the end of the year, with the Wonderful Christmastime tour in December. There remains a couple of places on the Wonderful Christmastime tour, which includes a stay in Paris with a night at the Moulin Rouge and a stay in Epernay for the Champagne festival, with an evening at the wonderful Bank restaurant. The full tour itinerary is available by clicking on the link above, with bookings available on the GB Motorhome Tours website.
Behind the scenes at GB Motorhome Tours, work is currently taking place to finalise the 2024 tour programme. Next years programme features a number of destination that have not been included in tours over the last few years. These 2024 tours will start to appear on the GB Motorhome Tours website in early March, with bookings available from that time. As always, being the UK’s largest motorhome tour company, there will be many exciting destinations to choose from and spanning the whole year, all expertly organised. For an overview of the tours to look forward to, click on 2024 tours programme summary.
We are often asked by motorhomers considering a GB Motorhome Tours for the first time, why do people choose to join a GB Motorhomes Tours holiday. This is probably best answered by some of the thing’s customers say they like about our tours.
• We travel knowing your Tour Directors are on hand to offer any assistance required
• Our motorhome pitch is awaiting us upon arriving at the campsite, usually with little check-in procedure as you have looked after this in advance of our arrival
• We make one booking with you and everything else on the tour is looked after for us
• Your tours are much more than just taking us to a campsite and leaving us there. Included in every tour are organised excursions with local transport, tour guides and entrance fee’s all included – no need to move our motorhome off site
• Each tour includes a number of quality group meals, a chance to enjoy local cuisine and wines in like-minded company
• A comprehensive printed tour pack is sent around one month prior to departure, containing all the information for the tour – campsite details including GPS co-ordinates, route planning, excursion programme, group meals and general information for continental touring, making planning for our holiday easy
• You include Michelin maps covering the area of the tour within the tour pack, and for most tours, also the DK Eyewitness guide book for the country being visited
If there is anything you wish to ask about a tour feel free to contact us, we are always happy to answer any questions. All of us at GB Motorhome Tours look forward to many great travels with you during 2023 and beyond.
Tel. 0044 7481 479 057