Dear Fellow Motorhomer,
February and it’s very winter like in the UK. However, it is possible to find warm and dry conditions for good motorhome touring at this time of year. The Canary Islands, being 2,000 miles south of the UK means touring there at this time truly leaves the winter behind, with spring/summer like conditions awaiting you. The itinerary for this very popular winter tour has just been released, ready for next year. This is available to view and book on the GB Motorhome Tours website. Take yourself and your motorhome away next winter for 70 nights of warmth and adventure.
February Camping in Tenerife – Canary Islands tour
For something closer to home and during this year, another tour has just been added to the 2024 tour programme. This is the Scotland Highlands and NC500 tour taking place throughout September. For scenic touring, the Highlands and NC500 (North Coast 500 miles) are simply stunning. Join us for 24 nights of relaxed touring, good company and some great Scottish food. This tour is now available to book on the GB Motorhome Tours website.
Isle of Skye Camping – Scottish Highlands and NC500 tour
Behind the scenes at GB Motorhome Tours, work is currently taking place on the 2025 tour programme. As always, being the UK’s largest motorhome tour company, there will be many exciting destinations to choose from spanning the whole year, all expertly organised. For an overview of some of the tours to look forward to, click on the 2025 tours programme. The itineraries for these tours (plus some more) will be added to the GB Motorhome Tours website over the next few months.
Two spring 2025 tours that are close to being released, are the Greece 2025 tour and the Sardinia 2025 tour. If you would like to receive an advance copy of these, send us an email requesting this. The itineraries will then be emailed to you in the next couple of weeks and prior to them being released generally, giving you first opportunity of requesting a tour place should you wish.
We are often asked by motorhomers considering a GB Motorhome Tours for the first time, why do people choose to join a GB Motorhomes Tours holiday. This is probably best answered by some of the thing’s customers say they like about our tours.
• We travel knowing your Tour Directors are on hand to offer any assistance required
• Our motorhome pitch is awaiting us upon arriving at the campsite, usually with little check-in procedure as you have looked after this in advance of our arrival
• We make one booking with you and everything else on the tour is looked after for us
• Your tours are much more than just taking us to a campsite and leaving us there. Included in every tour are organised excursions with local transport, tour guides and entrance fee’s all included – no need to move our motorhome off site
• Each tour includes a number of quality group meals, a chance to enjoy local cuisine and wines in like-minded company
• A comprehensive printed tour pack is sent at least one month prior to departure, containing all the information for the tour – campsite details including GPS co-ordinates, route planning, excursion programme, group meals and general information for continental touring, making planning for our holiday easy
• You include Michelin maps covering the area of the tour within the tour pack, and for most tours, also the DK Eyewitness guide book for the country being visited
Reviews from our tours can be read on our Reviews Page.
If before next getting away, your motorhome is going to be left unused for a period over winter, consider parking it with the internal & cupboard doors left open to allow circulating air to reach all areas and avoid damp forming. Likewise for the fridge door, leave this open to keep the fridge nice and fresh inside. If it’s safe to do so, also park the vehicle in gear with the handbrake off to prevent the brake becoming stuck during a period of non use.
All of us at GB Motorhome Tours look forward to many great travels with you throughout 2024 and beyond.
Tel. 0044 7481 479 057