Dear Fellow Motorhomer,
August and the GB Motorhome Tours touring season starts again very soon. Later this week sees the departure from the UK for those on the Croatian Highlights tour, followed at the end of this month by those travelling to Italy for the Northern Italy’s Treasures tour. Then in mid-September, those heading to Cyprus on the Cyprus and More tour will be leaving from the UK. Three great adventures for tour participants to enjoy.
The Cyprus and More tour has just been confirmed as a tour again for next year, with the itinerary for 2023 now available on the GB Motorhome Tours website, where bookings for the tour can also be made. This tour offers a high degree of adventure as we travel overland to the Mediterranean’s most eastern island. Prepare yourself and your motorhome for a wonderful journey, click on the above photo or the following for the full 2023 Cyprus and More tour itinerary.
This month is the main season for the large outdoor motorhome shows that take place across the UK. A couple of weeks ago, GB Motorhome Tours were at the Norfolk show in Norwich, where it was great to meet many new people interested in motorhome travel and the opportunities that joining an organised tour offer (see below for more on this). Over this coming weekend we at the Western motorhome show in Malvern, where a large number of our Tour Directors will be on hand at the GB Motorhome Tours stand (85A) to chat and answer your questions.
Relating to our tours, we are often asked ‘what are the main benefits of a GB Motorhome Tours holiday’? This can probably be best answered by summarising customer comments on what they particularly like about touring with GB Motorhome Tours.
• We travel knowing your Tour Directors are on hand to offer any assistance required
• Our motorhome pitch is awaiting us upon arriving at the campsite, usually with little check-in procedure as you have looked after this in advance of our arrival
• We make one booking with you and everything else on the tour is looked after for us
• Your tours are much more than just taking us to a campsite and leaving us there. Included in every tour are organised excursions with local transport, tour guides and entrance fee’s all included – no need to move our motorhome off site
• Each tour includes a number of quality group meals, a chance to enjoy local cuisine and wines in like-minded company
• A comprehensive printed tour pack is sent around one month prior to departure, containing all the information for the tour – campsite details including GPS co-ordinates, route planning, excursion programme, group meals and general information for continental touring, making planning for our holiday easy
• You include Michelin maps covering the area of the tour within the tour pack, and for most tours, also the DK Eyewitness guide book for the country being visited
We hope to soon be travelling with you and escorting you to many great places. In the meantime, if there is anything you would like to ask about a tour, feel free to contact us, we are always happy to answer your questions.
Tel. 0044 7481 479 057